Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thanksgiving is almost here. Wednesday is Bentley's Thanksgiving, which is hands down my FAVORITE MEAL of the year. I have been salivating thinking about it since Halloween ended. Becky and I are gonna make some delicious dishes together, I have been wanting to do Yams from scratch, and hopefully I will be able to find an interesting recipe. yummmmm. CAN NOT WAIT.

this week is very weird. I am house sitting at my Dad's which is in the North West part of town. I hate this part of town, and being deserted there really affects my mood and overall state of health. I eat crap food, watch cable, get nothing done and sleep horribly. The dogs are cute and make up for all this, but Charlie, the puppy pisses on EVERYTHING and despite my greater efforts to clean it all, the house is STINKY, adding to my demise.

I have only been able to be at my place for an hour or two everyday. Poor poor Gustav. He is currently planted in my lap and sprawled out across my wrists as I type this. He truly is a mama's boy.

lack of money and work woes have gotten me down right now. I came home wanting to get my homework for tuesday done, but I am so down in the dumps that I am just gonna get a burrito and watch freaks and geeks...

anyways, I try to live my life by the golden rule, keep my complaints to minimum and count my blessings daily, but, every now and then I am reminded that I am not immune to being an asshole. I hate realizing I have hurt someones feelings, which is why I spend most of my time painstakingly trying to avoid it at all costs. but i am human, and i mess up sometimes. i feel like shit...

I wish I could say the feast of Wednesday will be a cure all for my grief. Only time will tell.

~Manders

No comments:

Post a Comment