Monday, July 27, 2009

bon voyage

I leave for port-land tomorrow. goin to see what all the hype is about. and of course to visit some of my favorite people on this planet.

In preparation I have made a mix and loaded the last 4 shows of This American Life onto my shitty shitty ipod. hopefully it will last at least for this trip.

the mix includes:

If I Had a Hammer-----Peter, Paul and Mary
Fast Cars---------The Buzzcocks
Knowing Me, Knowing You------ABBA (of course)
Lay all Your Love On Me-------ABBA (of course)
Gracias Por La Musica---------ABBA (of course)
I Don't Know---------Adrian Orange
I Fell In Love With a Dead Boy--------Antony and The Johnsons
One Day (At A Time)---------John Lennon
Rubbernecker-------Danielson Famille
I Got A Lot (New New New)-------Mika Miko

among others.....

man these girls are fuckin' rockin it.

No comments:

Post a Comment