Tuesday, May 11, 2010

more coffee pleaseeeee.

sittin' in the library. trying to study. I have banned myself from Facebook (Lauren and I changed each other's passwords). It makes me unbelievably depressed that that was necessary. But it was. However, I am still prone to endless checking of blogger, tumblr and jezebel, even though after 8 nothing really gets updated. I STILL CHECK EVERY HALF HOUR. yarrrggghhhh

I've been in the library everyday since last Thursday. I don't mind this building at all, in fact I find it extremely relaxing and familiar and I am generally able to get a lot done. Lauren is the most amazing study buddy ever. We both focus relentlessly when the other is around, but are able to interject with little commentaries or giggles with out getting completely distracted. She is gone for the night, her final was at 8, and I am so lonely and struggling to focus. I miss her...

My stomach is making the STRANGEST noises right now and I am pretty sure it is freaking out the dude next to me. sorry buddy. I wish I could get a real meal right now but that would involve packing up, voyaging somewhere and coming back. I just dont have the energy, time or money for that, so I'll nosh on the last of my Trader Joe's Granola (yummmmm, BTW).

I am really at peace with this week, a complete turn around from last weeks chaos. There is a lot to get done so I can not take it lightly, but I am trying to focus on eating well, getting sleep and focusing energy on finishing this semester right...

I am so bored with the material for my Northern Baroque class, but I find the anatomical studies reaaalllyyyy awesome. To bad they won't be included on the exam, but i'll share anyways...

Anatomical Still Lifes by Frederik Ruysch


The Anatomy Lesson of Dr. Frederick Ruysch by Jan van Neck
alright, that is enough distraction to satisfy me. maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment